Believing that the church, as the body of Christ, is the continuing incarnation of God, we, the members of Believers Baptist Fellowship make this covenant with God and with one another. We covenant with God to seek...
- To develop our personal relationships with God
- To see where God is at work in the world and to join in this work
- To speak on God's behalf and to hear God's word when it is spoken
- To demonstrate God's love and to be open to receive it
We covenant with one another to seek...
- To explore the meaning of being the continuing incarnation of God
- To build Christian community, affirming the worth of all persons
- To nurture persons as they grow in wisdom, faith, and personal relationships
- To help persons discern their gifts and to call them to exercise these gifts
- To minister to one another, being sensitive to individuals, families, and groups
- To help one another celebrate life
- To provide Christian nurture for children
- To provide opportunities for spiritual growth
- To give from personal resources to support this fellowship in doing God's work
- To be accountable to one another for living faithfully in this covenant relationship